Chinese smartphone makers Huawei, has officially launched the Honor 10 in India. The device was unveiled in China in April 2018, then released on 27 April. The smartphone features a 5.84-inch Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with a screen resolution 2240 x 1080 pixels. The Honor 10 comes packing a 6GB RAM, and an 128GB internal storage capacity. It’s body dimension measures 149.6×71.2×7.7mm and comes with a body weight of 153g/
The smartphone is powered by a Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor with a graphic processing unit of Mali-G72. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1, and features both Ultrasonic Fingerprint and Infrared sensor. For the cameras, Honor 10 comes with 16 mega-pixel rear camera with LED flash supported by a 24 mega-pixel secondary camera.
The 4G LTE smartphone comes with support for dual sim and a front facing shooter of 24 mega-pixel camera. Huawei Honor 10 device features a front fingerprint scanner built into the glass below the display. The smartphone boast of a 3400mAh battery capacity and its equipped with Supercharge for up to 5V/4.5A.
Huawei Honor 10 is available in Mirage Blue, Mirage Purple, Gray Gull, Phantom Blue, Phantom Green and Magic Night Black. You can get the smartphone at a price tag of £399, see specs below.
Honor 10 specifications and price
- 5.84-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC Color gamut
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP (RGB) primary camera with LED flash, secondary 24MP (Monochrome) rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 149.6×71.2×7.7mm; Weight: 153g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3400mAh
- Price: £399