I know a lot you maybe wondering how to download and install Android P on your phone. This post will help you achieve that. Google on Tuesday, officially unveiled the public beta version of Android P after the released of the developer preview. The beta version is currently available to Pixel devices and seven others from Nokia, Vivo, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Sony, Essential and Oppo.
Google launched Android P with some amazing new features like; Adaptive Battery, New System Navigation Gestures, App Actions, Slices, Background Restrictions and many more. I know you maybe wondering why the listed phone above are the first to run on Android P. The answer is because, Google and Qualcomm work together to have the Snapdragon 845, 660, and 636 ready for Android P.
The smartphones that were lucky enough to have Android P dates includes;
- All Pixel Devices
- Nokia7 Plus
- Sony Xperia XZ 2
- OPPO R15 Pro
- Vivo X21
- OnePlus 6
- Essential PH-1
How To Download And Install Android P On Your Phone
If you have any of the listed smartphones above, then follow this steps to Install Android P On Your Phone.
- First of all, Visit Google’s Android Beta web-page.
- And then scroll down to Eligible devices and click the blue ;Opt in’ button next to your phone
- And agree to the T&Cs, then tap ‘Join Beta’
- Click Ok to the confirmation that your device has been enrolled and that an OTA update will be available soon
- Your smartphone will get an update notification, usually this could take up to 24 hours to arrive. If you don’t what to wait, you can also manually check for its availability via Settings About phone System Updates and check for any available updates.
- When the notification arrives click on Download and install
- Follow the simple instruction screen after installing and your device will be ready and running on Android P.
Note: You can always opt-out of the program if you are faced with any issues during installing. To do this, just visit the Android Beta website above and select opt-out. The rolling back will completely reset your device and you will lose all your data.
Any questions, kindly use the comment box below. It this post was help, please do well to share with your friends.