There are some cases where you may require a US number for your business. There are lots of apps that can help you with this, and one of sure apps is 2ndLine. Available to both US and Canadian citizens free of charge, 2ndLine serve as an alternative or second phone number to users. The app is available for download to both Android and iOS users.
2ndLine app offers you the freedom to call or text via Wi-Fi or your existing cellular network, to anyone in the U.S. and Canada.
– Make and receive voice calls
– Unified inbox: send and receive your texts directly via 2ndLine – use 2ndLine as your one-stop SMS texting app!
– Unlimited voice calls with other 2ndLine users as well as for incoming calls!
– Full picture messaging : send, receive and save pictures!
– Voicemail Transcription
– Call Forwarding
– Google SmartLock: no need to remember your password
– Signatures: add your own signature to each text
– Assign individual contacts their own ringtone & background
– Customizable text-tone, ringtone & vibration
– Customizable backgrounds
– Home screen widget to launch 2ndLine, compose a new message or quickly make a call
– Prioritized Support
– Real SMS texting and calling: text and call ANY phone that accepts SMS texting, and ANY phone for calling.
Where To Download 2ndLine App
How To Get Free US Number Using 2ndLine App
To get your free US number from the app, start by download 2ndLine App from the links above to your device. Then click on the “Get a Free Phone Number” button.
After which, a new page will appear asking you to enter Email and Password
Just enter any Username and Password of your choice, you don’t need provide your real Email address. The reason is because, you will not be require to verify the Email you provided.
Tap Create Account
Tap Yes for all permissions.
A new page will require you to select an Area code for the US.
Select and click Continue
You will be given 5 different US Numbers with the Area code you provided. Now select any one of them or wait for a minute those numbers will get refreshed and new numbers will appear.
Now, you will be taken to the dashboard where it will display your new US Number