Lenovo has launched a new smartphone featuring two cameras at its rear called the Moto 1S. The launched took place in China, as it unveiled the device with 4 GB RAM. The smartphone features a 5.7-inch with full-HD+ display with a screen resolution of 1080×2160 pixels. It runs on Android Oreo operating system with a customized interface (ZUI 3.5).
Moto 1S is powered by 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with a 4GB RAM and an internal storage capacity of 64GB. The smartphone weighs 168g and comes with a body dimension of 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm. Moto 1S is a 4G LTE device designed with a P2i water-repellent nano coating, and its available in Blue and Gold colors.
The phone sports a 12 mega-pixel rear camera with LED Flash and f/1.8 aperture, plus another 5 mega-pixel secondary rear camera. The front of the smartphone packs a 8 mega-pixels front-facing camera with LED flash. Moto 1S boast of a 3000mAh battery capacity with Turbo charging feature and the smartphone comes with a $235 price tag.
Also See: LENOVO Z5 TO FEATURE 4TB OF STORAGE
Moto 1S Specifications
- 5.7-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZUI 3.5
- Blue and Gold colors
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture , 1.25μm pixel size, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- Dimensions: 153.8 x 72.3 x 8.3 mm; Weight: 168g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-ported loud speaker, 3 mics
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo charging
- Price: $235