HMD Global has confirmed that the Nokia 6 2018 Android One smartphone will be introduced to India as Nokia 6.1. HMD Global launched the Nokia 6 2018 in India last month and the device came with a 3GB RAM, 32GB storage. This is coming after the company confirmed May 16 as the launched date of the Nokia X. The smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch, 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Nokia 6.1 features a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, and FM Radio. The smartphone has a body dimension of 148.8 x 75.8 x 8.6mm and come as a Hybrid Dual SIM device.
The smartphone packs a 4GB RAM, 64GB storage with an expandable memory up to 128GB using a microSD card. Nokia 6.1 is powered by a Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm processor clocked at 2.2 GHz. It runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with a 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging.
Nokia 6.1 spots a 16 mega-pixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 8 mega-pixel front-facing camera. Nokia 6.1 comes in Black/Copper, White/Iron and Blue/Gold colors and will be available from Amazon.in starting from May 13th for Rs. 18,999. See specs below.
Nokia 6.1 Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 508 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, 1.12um sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 84˚ wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 148.8 x 75.8 x 8.6mm
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C (2.0)
- 3000mAh built-in battery with fast charging