HMD Global has officially announced the Nokia X6 smartphone in China. The smartphone is the company’s first Android smartphone in the ‘Nokia X’ series. In this post, we will be looking at the Nokia X6 Price, Specifications And Review. It was initially suppose to be launched as Nokia X with the scheduled the launch date set for May 16. HMD Global launched the device revealing its full specifications, features and price.
Speaking during the event Juho Sarvikas the company’s Chief Product Officer, said HMD Global is setting up Global headquarters in Shenzhen, China to work on 5G, Hardware, Camera and Better experiences. Nokia X6 comes in three version which includes one with 4GB RAM, 32GB storage the second with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, while the last with 6GB RAM, 64GB storage.
Nokia X6 Review
Design and Display: The smartphone comes measuring 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm in dimension and weighs 151g. The Nokia X6 features a 5.8-inch Full HD+ display with a screen resolution of 2280 × 1080 pixels. It comes with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and its available in Blue, Black and Silver colors.
Hardware and Storage: In terms of hardware and storage, the smartphone comes powered by a 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 graphic processor. Nokia X6 is a hybrid dual SIM device running on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and can be upgraded to Android P. The smartphone comes in three version which include, 4GB RAM 32GB internal storage, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage and 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage version. All the version are expandable up to 256GB using microSD card.
Cameras: Nokia X6 comes with a 16 mega-pixel (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, back by a 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size. For the front of the smartphone, the device rocks a 16 mega-pixel front-facing shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel.
Battery and Price: The smartphone packs a 3060mAh battery capacity with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging. And for the price, Nokia X6 cost $200 for the 4GB RAM 32GB storage version $236 for the 4GB RAM, 32GB storage version, and $266 for the 6GB RAM, 64GB storage version. See complete specifications and features below.
Nokia X6 Specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- Colors: Blue, Black and Silver
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- Battery: 3060mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
- Price: 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version cost $200 and 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version, 1499 yuan $236 while 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs $266