A new renders shows details and specs of the new Oppo A5 affordable smartphone leaked online. The new device comes with its rear design similar to that of the Realme 1 and the front packing a single camera. The Oppo A5 comes with a full-screen display and a top notch housing the camera, earpiece and other sensors.
The body of the smartphone is designed with amalgam of glass and metal with a dimension measuring 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2mm. It comes in rose gold and blue colours with the company opting for a Facial recognition security option. The Oppo A5 device seems more like an upgrade from the Realme 1’s but with a single-camera setup.
The specs details shows the Oppo A5 rocking a 6.2-inch HD+ display with 1520 x 720 pixels screen resolution. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor running on Android 8.1 operating system. The device rocks a combination of 13MP+2MP rear sensors while the front is reported to be an 8MP sensor.
Oppo A5 packs a 4230mAh battery capacity with a 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage. Although the launch date has not been set, but we maybe seeing the smartphone soon judging from the specs leak. Below shows details about the leaked specification.
Oppo A5 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.2-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ display
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor
- Storage: 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1
- Rear Camera: 13 + 2 MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP front camera with LED flash
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Feature: Fingerprint sensor, Share Key, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2mm
- Colours: Rose Gold, and Blue
- Network: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 4230mAh battery