Just a few days ago, photos of the upcoming Honor Note 10 was leaked online showing the front and rear of the smartphone. Though specifications weren’t given by the leak, but the smartphone appears to feature a notch-less front design. Today the smartphone passed through TENAA revealing the full specifications and features of the Honor Note 10.
According to TENAA listing, the Honor Note 10, will feature 6.95-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080×2220 pixels. It will be available in three storage variants, 6GB and 8GB RAM with internal storage capacity of 64GB, 128GB and 512GB. All the variants and expandable up to 256GB using a memory card.
Honor Note 10 Key Specifications
- Display: 6.95-inch (1080 × 2220 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 18.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- Storage: 6GB / 8GB RAM, 64GB, 128GB / 512GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Rear Camera: 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, CAF, secondary 24MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Front Camera: 13MP front-facing camera
- Features: Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 177×85×7.65mm; Weight: 230g
- Networks And Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4900mAh battery with fast charging
The Note 10 is powered by an Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 processor, running on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2 operating system. The smartphone comes with a Mali-G72 MP12 graphic processing unit. It features a body dimension measuring 177×85×7.65mm and comes with a weight of 230 grams. The Honor Note 10 supports Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C and Fingerprint sensor.
The rear of the smartphone comes with a 16 mega-pixels shooter with LED flash plus a 24 mega-pixel secondary camera, both with f/1.8 aperture. The front of the smartphone will sport a 13 mega-pixel front selfie camera. The Honor Note 10 will come in Black and Blue colors, powered by 4900mAh battery with fast charging.