I know a lot of you guys have been complaining that this cheat no-long works, or it is too slow. So today I have decided to update this post with the latest working MTN mPulse Config file. The new MTN mPulse Config file will expire in 30 days (29-Sept-2018), so enjoy it while it last.
After the introduction of the mPulse data plan by MTN, you can now browse and power all your phone app using this trick. This trick which has been confirmed working, requires your working 3G or 4G MTN NG sim, your default MTN APN settings. Then make sure you follow the steps listed below for it to work on your phone.
To enjoy this latest free browsing trick, firstly, you need to migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan by dialing *344*1#. Then subscribe to mPulse monthly bundle of 1.2GB for N150, by sending 351 to 344 on an SMS.
Now, download HTTP Injector VPN from HERE
Download the New MTN mPulse Config from HERE.
- The config won’t be able to import if your phone is rooted.
- Config will expire in 30 days (29-Sept-2018)
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
- After downloading and installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
- Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
- Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse New file and tap on it to import.
- Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
Remember to tick the DNS(Google DNS) and Start SSH box on the app.