Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting for the position of a Tech Prof-Cementing, Assoc. The Position is an entry level one that requires a degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline. See below on how to apply for the job.
Job Title: Tech Prof-Cementing, Assoc
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Level: Entry-level
Job Segment: Warehouse, Testing, QA, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Technology, Quality
- Learns how to tailor solutions to meet customer requirements and Halliburton’s commercial expectations, considering both the price of the solution to the customer as well as the total cost to Halliburton to deliver it.
- Learns how to develop relationships with customers and professionally communicate solutions to generate additional business opportunities.
- Learns how to forecast chemical and casing equipment requirements such that orders are placed in sufficient time for deliveries to meet forecasted job dates.
- Learns how inventory is managed.
Completion of an undergraduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline required.
- Passing the Technical Training Program is a requirement for promotion to the next position.
- This is an entry-level position.
- Under strict supervision, learns to perform the safe and efficient delivery of all cementing services including, but not limited to: cement testing at the laboratory; bulk and chemical handling, blending and sampling at the bulk plant and chemical warehouse; equipment maintenance and testing in the maintenance workshops; rigging-up, equipment preparation and pre-job checks, job calculations, bulk handling, cement and spacer mixing, QA/QC checks, post-job checks, ticketing and rigging down at the rig site.
- Learns how to develop the cement design that meet customer requirements and Halliburton’s commercial expectations following Halliburton Management System procedures and using Halliburton simulation software.
- Learns to determine lab testing requirements and testing conditions, job preparation, and interpreting well site data for post job analysis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click HERE to apply