Huawei is currently recruiting for the position of a Public Relations Manager in its establishments. Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world’s population.
Job Title: Public Relations Manager
Business Skills Requirements:
- Experience of working in a corporate environment; understanding of business tasks and alignment with business objectives.
- Capacity to produce content and messaging.
- Ability to manage projects efficiently and independently.
- A natural communicator who is able to develop angles, define the content and quickly implements strategy into measurable outcomes.
Professional Knowledge Requirement:
- Understand corporate business strategy to create local or regional business ecosystem for the responsible country or area business environment improvement.
- Be able to independently plan and organize local PR and media activities or be able to independently compile presentations, letters and other written material such as internal briefings, strategic summaries and to provide legislative and regulatory monitoring particularly in the field of cyber security.
- Profound knowledge regarding political processes and strong affinity for ICT topics
- Soft skills: flexibility, openness, capacity to take initiatives and take up on challenges. Capacity to work under pressure, team spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels.
- Bachelors Degree or more with at least 3 years practical experience in government affairs and communication
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is required; knowledge of Chinese will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click HERE to apply