TStv has announced that the sales of its new Jolly Decoder will begin from November 28. The company made this announcement via its official social media handle. The new Jolly Decoder from TStv comes with features such as PVR Function, Full HD, 15 secs boot time, Compatible with 4G networks and many more.
The company who has been going through a tough time vowed on Octerber 27, 2018, that it will launch its DTH Pay TV no matter what. In the post, TStv wrote;
If only Nigerians know the kinds of fights TSTV has gone thru and survived. What is important is that we are still standing and we have learnt strong lessons and we are stronger by the day. We will never fail even if we delayed.
We will make that difference.
Features Of TStv Jolly Decoder
- PVR Function
- Full HD
- USB 2.0 port
- Full EPG function
- 15 secs boot time
- Smart Card slot
- Sim Card slot (for easy migration to Dexeterity function)
- Recording and time shift simultaneously
- Recording and playback with external USB
- HDMI and AV output
- 8 favorite channel groups
- UHF 21-69 RF modulator Output which is ideal for DTT
- Multicast embedded funtions
- Compatible wiith 4G networks.
The company had earlier launched two decoders call the Sassy and Dexterity before its problem started. TStv is making this move after Kwese Satellite TV shock every one when it announced that it is shutting down operation.