Recently Glo introduced a special data offers designed to celebrate the Yuletide season. Known as the Glo Special Offer, subscribers get a 1.2GB data for just N200. The only downside to the promo offer, is that the data is only valid for 3 days. Many have complained about the short validity period, suggesting, it should have been a bit longer.
So if you are one of those complaining about the short validity period, then this post is for you. I will be sharing with you, a little trick you can use to extend the valid for 3 days to 10 days. With this trick, subscribers will also get 1.5GB data for N200, instead of 1.2GB data. Now without wasting any much of your time, let proceed.
How To You Can Extend Your Glo 1.2GB For N200 Data Plan Validity To 10 Days
- Migrate to Glo Yakata tariff plan by dialing *220#. Then dial #100# to check your current tariff plan.
- Then, recharge N200, to get 250MB for free, this offer is valid for 7 days. (This is Yakata bonus data).
- Now, dial *777#. Then reply with 1 > then 1 > then 5 > then 2 > then 1 to subscribe to Glo N200 for 1.2GB data.
- You will credited with 1.2GB + 250MB Yakata bonus data, making a total of 1.5GB.
- Adding both validity together, will make a total of 10 days. Nice trick right?
How To Check The Data Balance?
To check your available data balance, simply dial *127*0#.