Xiaomi’s sub-brand POCO has started rolling out the MIUI 10.1 Android 9.0 Pie stable update for the POCO F1. The update is coming just like the company promised during the launch of the device. POCO F1 was launched running on customized MIUI based on Android 8.1 (Oreo) OS.
The POCO F1 MIUI 10.1 update has a build-in number V10.1.3.0.PEJMIFI, and weighs 1.7GB in size. The update comes with the Android security patch for November 2018. The update started rolling out today, so it may take some few days for everyone to get it. If you wish to manually update, you can download the recovery ROM here, and flash using updater method.
How To Flash MIUI Recovery ROM Using Updater App
- After downloading the recovery ROM to your downloads folder, open the Updater app on your phone and click on three dots at the top right of your screen.
- Next step, is to select ‘Choose update package’
- Go to the download folder where the recovery ROM was storage
- Select the file, and flashing will start
- Your phone will reboot in 10-15 minutes and you can enjoy the latest update.
Check out the POCO Android 9.0 update changelog below.
POCO Android 9.0 update
- Added Google Lens support
- Restore Issues with Android Auto
- Restore Microphone didn’t work after earphones had been connected
- Restore Settings for turning off screen automatically couldn’t be used