Apple has rolled out iOS 12.1.3 update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The minor update is mostly focused on bug fixes and performance updates. It is meant to fix bug affecting iPad Pro, HomePod, CarPlay, and more. The update also fixes the issue that could cause restarts or that could cause Siri to stop listening. Others include fixing Audio performance issue when using some third-party apps is improved on iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) and iPad Pro 11-inch models.
The iOS 12.1.3 update includes:
- Fixes for an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
- Fix for an issue where photos could have stripped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes for an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
- Fixes for an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
The update also brings the following changes for the HomePod:
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
Apple also released an update to watchOS, which doesn’t mention any specific changes. There was also a macOS 10.14.3 and tvOS 12.1.2 update rollout. All updates are now available to download on compatible devices.