Here is the latest December 2018 HTTP Injector config file using MTN mPulse Data. I know a lot of you guys have been complaining that this cheat no-long works, or it is too slow. So today I have decided to update this post with the latest working MTN mPulse Config file.
After the introduction of the mPulse data plan by MTN, you can now browse and power all your phone app using this trick. This trick which has been confirmed working, requires your working 3G or 4G MTN NG sim, your default MTN APN settings. Then make sure you follow the steps listed below for it to work on your phone.
To enjoy this latest free browsing trick, firstly, you need to migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan by dialing *344*1#. Then subscribe to mPulse monthly bundle of 1.2GB for N150, by sending 351 to 344 on an SMS.
Download The New December 2018 HTTP Injector Config File Using MTN mPulse Data
- Download HTTP Injector VPN from HERE
- Download the first MTN mPulse Config file from HERE.
- The second config file can be download from HERE.
- The config won’t be able to import if your phone is rooted.
- Config have been update 12-January-2019
How To Import Config On HTTP Injector Vpn
- After downloading and installing HTTP Injector, launch the VPN app
- Tap on the Paper icon located at the top-right corner
- Tap on Import Config and locate the MTN mPulse New file and tap on it to import.
- Finally, tap Start to connect. It will connect within 10 seconds. When it does connect, launch your browser and any app and start browsing in full speed.
Remember to tick the DNS(Google DNS) and Start SSH box on the app.