The Redmi Note 3 is one of Xiaomi’s most selling smartphone. Back in December, Xiaomi announced that the Redmi Note 3 and Mi 5 will get the MIUI 10.2 update. After the Redmi 1S, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 2, Redmi 2 Prime, and Mi 4i get all got software support, now the Redmi Note 3 will get its final MIUI 10.2 update.
Report from Mi Community says the smartphone has started receiving MIUI 10.2.1.0. MHOMIXM update. The update, which is based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) comes weighing 178MB in size. It comes with the July 2018 Android security patch similar to MIUI 10.1.1.0. MHOMIFI that was rolled out last month. The update also comes with Split Screen and Quick Switch.
Check out the changelog below,
- Fix: Updated Android security patch
- Fix: UI elements for switching between cameras during video calls were displayed incorrectly
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- Fix: The button that returns you to an ongoing call overlapped with times
- Fix: Couldn’t restrict floating notifications
- Fix: Couldn’t use fingerprint to unlock the device when it was locked during a call
- Fix: The earphone icon sometimes disappeared
- Fix: Scrolling screenshots didn’t always work properly
- Fix: Recording status wasn’t updated in the Notification shade when a recording was paused