The Razer Phone 2 has started receiving the latest Android 9 Pie update. The update, which weighs around 1.5GB in size, comes with the latest February 2019 security patch. It comes with bug fixes and major improvement.
Razer Phone 2 Android Pie System Update
- Gesture navigation system
- Notification management
- Digital wellbeing support
- Camera now supports 720p/1080p/4k at 60FPS video recording
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Security updates through Feb. 5, 2019
Android 9 Pie Features
Android P brings Adaptive Battery that uses machine learning to prioritize system resources for the apps, App Actions that helps you raise the visibility of your app and help drive engagement using machine learning, and Slices are a new way to surface rich, templated content in places like Google Search and Assistant.
How To Update
To check if you have got the update, simply head over to settings>>>system>>>about phone and check for updates.