Tecno Mobile has just launched two new smartphone called the CAMON iACE 2x and CAMON iACE 2. Both phones come with similar specifications, but differ in RAM variant. From the specifications, both smartphone’s features a 5.5-inch HD+ screen with 80.5% screen-to-body ratio.
The Tecno Camon iACE 2 And Camon iACE 2X are powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor. The phones feature an AI (artificial intelligence) powered selfie cameras. The devices run on Android 8.1 Oreo operating system and packs a 3050mAh battery.
Tecno Camon iACE 2 And Camon iACE 2X Details Specification
Design and Display:
As for the design, the Tecno Camon iACE 2 And Camon iACE 2X smartphones feature a dimension of 148.3×71.9×8.48mm and a Weight of 150 grams. It comes in a classic plastic design, with the fingerprint sensor located on the back of the Camon iACE 2X variant.
For the display, both version sports a 5.5-inchHD+ 2.5D curved glass display, with a screen resolution of 1440 × 720 pixels. The phones come with 80.5% screen-to-body ratio.
Storage And Performance:
The phones run on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HIOS 4.1 OS, and feature a 3050mAh battery capacity. The Tecno Camon iACE 2 comes with a 2GB RAM while the Camon iACE 2X has 3GB RAM. The storage option of both devices, is 32GB internal storage and an expandable memory of up to 256GB with microSD card.
The phones are powered by a Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor clocked at 2GHz. While for graphic processing unit option, Tenco went for an IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU.
Camera and Connectivity:
The back of the phones rocks a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, VGA secondary camera. The front supports an 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash. For connectivity, both phones support dual SIM, dual 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS + GLONASS. It also supports 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio and dual microphones.
Tecno Camon iACE 2 And Camon iACE 2X Specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB (iACE 2) / 3GB RAM (iACE 2X), 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with HIOS 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, VGA secondary camera
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Dimensions: 148.3×71.9×8.48mm; Weight: 150g
- Champagne Gold, Midnight Black, and Nebula Black colour (iAce 2X) and Champagne Gold, Midnight Black, and City Blue colour (iAce 2)
- Fingerprint sensor (iACE 2X only), Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, dual microphones
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 3050mAh battery
Price Of The Tecno Camon iACE 2 And Camon iACE 2X
The TECNO CAMON iACE 2 cost Rs. 6,699 which is about N35, 000 and the CAMON iACE 2X cost Rs. 7,599, about N40, 000 respectivity in India and Nigeria.
Difference Between Tecno Camon iACE 2 And Camon iACE 2X
Just like I stated above, both smartphone are very similar in terms of specifications, but differ in RAM variants. While the Camon iACE 2 comes with 2GB RAM, the Camon iACE 2X has a bigger 3GB RAM. Also the Tecno Camon iACE 2X comes with a fingerprint sensor making it a higher variant. For security, the Camon iACE 2 only features Face unlock, password and pattern lock.