Notice: This post has been updated on March 2, 2019 with the latest config. So enjoy it while it last and stay tuned cause more are coming.
The latest MTN mPulse Data plan introduced by telecom giant, MTN has really been helpful to many. The data plan has made surfing the internet at cheaper cost using cheat code possible. I hope you guys are still enjoying the HTTP Injector Latest Settings Using MTN mPulse Data I dropped a few days ago. Today I will be sharing another free browsing cheat using the data plan, but this time, with KPN Tunnel Revolution VPN.
KPN Tunnel Rev VPN is one of the best SSH tunnel VPN out there and it’s very fast and reliable too. Without wasting your time, let me share with you, how to enjoy this browsing cheat using the KPN Tunnel Rev VPN. To begin, you need your smartphone, a working 3G or 4G enable SIM card. The browsing cheat request you to use your default APN settings, so you don’t need to change this.
MTN APN Settings
- APN Name: Gizmolad.com
- APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
- Proxy: 10.199.212.2
- Port: 8080
- Skip the rest and save, then proceed.
How To Enjoy The New Working KPN Tunnel Rev Settings For MTN mPulse Data
- Firstly, you need to migrate to MTN mPulse tariff plan by dialing *344*1#.
- Then subscribe to mPulse monthly bundle of 1.2GB for N150, by dialing *344*2*1*2#.
- Next, you need to download KPN Tunnel Rev VPN from HERE.
- And then download the new KPN MTN mPulse Config from HERE
- Download the 2nd File HERE.
How To Import Config On KPN Tunnel Rev VPN
- After downloading and installing the KPN Tunnel Rev app, launch it
- And then Tap the three dots on a straight line
- Tap Config options
- Tap Import
- Locate the KPN MTN mPulse file and then
- Tap on it to import.
- Remember to tap on the three dashed icon and tick the SSH Tunnel box.
- Finally, go back and tap Start to connect and enjoy.
I hope this was helpful, please kindly share with your friends.