WhatsApp Plus APK V7.00 has been released coming fully free without ads or pop-ups. The new version comes with improved feature and fix to some of the bugs experience on the previous version. This version also comes with group video calling feature and many privacy options.
The app works just like the GBWhatsApp and OGWhatsApp and can be run along with these apps. WhatsApp Plus is designed to give you are better chatting experience with friends and family. The app helps users to access features that are not available to the regular WhatsApp. Some of these features are listed below.
- Possibility to download any friend status
- Increasing the number of letters in status
- And the possibility to hide notifications
- The possibility to send larger video size and audio
- Send eBooks and you can set password for chats
- And whole app, And add many additional features.
- New Base Updated on 2.19.17
- Added New Emojis
- Added New Settings Design
- Added New Launcher Icons
- Added New Notification Icons
- Added New Changelog Design
- Added New Options in Settings
- Added You can call Participants in groups
- Added Reply Privately when select message in groups
- Update Deutschland Translation
- Update Spanish Translation
- Update Hindi Translation
- Update Indonesian Translation
- Update Italy Translation
- Update Portuguese Translation
- Update Russian Translation
- Update Turkish Translation
- Fixed Added Stickers From Google Play Apps
- Fixed Crash when search in themes
- Many Other Fixes
How To Download WhatsApp Plus APK V7.00 For Android
If you wish to run two WhatsApp on your Android smartphone simultaneously, then you can download the latest version of WhatsApp Plus from HERE.
- App Name: WhatsApp
- Version: v7.00
- File Size: 28.5MB
- App Requirement: Android 4+ and above
Where To Download The Previous WhatsApp Plus APK V6.89 For Android
The previous version is still available for download HERE.
Download WhatsApp Plus APK On Android
- Download the app from the link above
- Make sure to backup copy of your data by Going to Settings ➡ Chats ➡ Backup
- Click on back up chats and wait a little while, And let the backup complete.
- uninstall WhatsApp if you have that on your phone before
- Go to device settings and click on Settings ➡ Security ➡ Unknown Sources
- Install WhatsApp Plus on your Android device, Which you have downloaded from above, You can find it in the download folder in your file manager.
- Open WhatsApp Plus click AGREE AND CONTINUE, If you see a message that says allow WhatsApp Plus, to access click or continue to allow for all permissions messages.
- Enter your mobile number and verify your number in WhatsApp Plus This step may take a few minutes, Wait a little bit to deliver verification code to your phone.
- Press restore latest backup, Wait a little to restore the complete backup.
- Finish the process by entering your name and chose profile picture.