UMIDIGI is set to unveil its new Ultra-Wide triple camera smartphone called UMIDIGI A5 Pro. The new budget phone will cost just $150. The phone is coming as a successor of UMIDIGI A3 and A3 Pro. The A5 Pro is coming after the company launched both the UMIDIGI S3 Pro and UMIDIGI F1 Play last month.
Details revealed the The A5 Pro will be debuting next week. When launched, will be the world’s first cheapest smartphone to feature 120° ultra-wide angle triple lens with LED flash. Specifications shows the UMIDIGI A5 Pro will feature a 6.3 inch IPS FHD+ display. It will be available in two storage versions, one with 32GB and the other 128GB internal storage.
The phone will be powered by an Octa-Core processor and featuring a 6GB worth of RAM. The battery capacity expected, will be 4150mAh along with a quick charge feature. For the body, the A5 Pro will feature a gradient coloured design.
UMIDIGI A5 Pro sports an 8-megapixel front selfie camera. On the back, features a 120° ultra-wide angle, triple lens with LED flash.
UMIDIGI A5 Pro Key Specifications
- 6.3-inches IPS FHD+ Full Screen Display With 19.5:9 Ratio
- Octa-Core processor
- 6GB RAM, 32 / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9 Pie
- Dual SIM
- Ultra-Wide triple rear camera
- 8MP Front-facing camera
- Sensor: Rear Fingerprint and Face Unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4150mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging