The internet has become our everyday life and almost anything can be done now using the smartphone. We can shop online, scream movies and chat with one thousands of miles away using the smartphone. Just is the device comes with a lot of benefits, so also comes the harmful or negative parts. One major problem with this, is the privacy issue.
Currently, there are thousands of adult website on the internet and the smartphone has become an easy medium of access to these sites. Mostly adult sites are rated 18+, but
How to block Inappropriate websites (porn) on
The iPhone comes with a feature, that prevent users from accessing adult websites. When enable, it blocks all inappropriate (porn) websites and prevent others from browsing pornography on your device. To enable this feature, simply
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your iPhone.
- Tap on the ‘General’ tab.
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Restrictions’.
- Click ‘Enable’ and set a new Passcode.
- Go to the ‘Allowed Content’ tab and click on ‘Websites’.
- Click on ‘Limit Adult Websites’.
There are other third party app you can also use to achieve this. Some of this apps include, Norton Family, Kaspersky Safe Browser, Safe Eyes Mobile and many more.
How to block Inappropriate (porn) websites on Android Phone?
Unlike the iPhone, Android phone doesn’t come with a feature that blocks these Inappropriate (porn) websites. Android users rely on third party apps and we will be list some of them.
SecureTeen Parental Control
SecureTeen Parental Control is an Android app that lets you filter mature content on your phone and tablets. Additionally, this app monitors the online activities and the websites browsed on your phone and blocks harmful and malicious websites. SecureTeen Parental Control app prevents you from cyberbullying, pornography and any other offensive elements from occurring on your phone.
Features of SecureTeen Parental Control app:
- Schedule a browsing duration on your phone or tablet.
- Track online presence 24×7.
- Use keywords to block content.
- Use the web history logs to track online activities.
- Monitor all SMS and MMS sent and received.
- Track entire Facebook activities.
Safe Browser Parental Control
Safe Browser Parental Control is a cloud-based web content filtering browser that provides a safer browsing experience to Android users. This app has some parental control features that let you remotely manage your phone and configure it to block porn on Android phones. You can also manually blacklist and whitelist websites through this app.
Features of Safe Browser Parental Control app are:
- Block over 50 categories of websites, including porn, social media, gaming, adult, etc.
- Manually blacklist/ whitelist websites.
- Set your own web filtering rules.
- Access to settings protected by Kids Place PIN.
Mobile Fence Parental Control
Mobile Fence Parental Control limits usage time and prevents you from browsing harmful contents like websites, videos, and applications. This porn blocker app provides parental controls to monitor activities on your phone and prevents anyone from accessing adult sites.
Features of Mobile Fence Parental Control app are:
- Block harmful and offensive apps.
- Set time limits for online browsing.
- Temporarily block websites that contain pornography, adult content, gambling, and nudity.
- Control gameplay time.
- Track the location of anyone using the phone.
- Monitor all activities including phone calls, SMS, MMS, web browsing, etc.
- Block unwanted calls.
- Set keyword alerts and receive notifications when anyone sends a text containing those particular keywords.
These are some of the apps you can use to block inappropriate websites on Android and iPhone devices. There are more and you can share them with us, using the comment box below.