This is a guide on how to apply for NPower 2019 recruitment exercise. If you are interested in registering for this year and upcoming
If you are wondering what the cost of applying is, please kindly know that the registration is free and you don’t need to buy or spend money to apply. Also, registration is done online, making it easy for everyone. The program comes with a lot of benefits and some of them are listed below.
The objectives of the program include;
- To bring about a
lower unemployment ratein Nigeria
- To engender a system that would enable transferability of employability, entrepreneurial as well as technical skills
- To proffer solutions to under-performing public service and the diversification policy of the Government
Requirements for Registration Of NPower Program
- Your Bank verification number (BVN)
- A Valid phone number
- A working Email address
dother important documents like: your birth certificate, CV, school leaving certificates.
How To Apply for the N-Power Program?
- Start by visiting the official N-Power website
- Then pick the category you’d like to apply for from either the Graduate
,or Non-graduate category.
- You can pick from these options: N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps, as well as N-power, build. After this, you will be asked to choose from other options.
- After selecting your preferred the option to apply for, you would now see the “Apply Now” link, which you are to click.
- Read the ensuing instructions before completing the registration forms. You will also have to provide some documents, a passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, etc.
- After filling the forms successfully, press the “Submit” button. You will then be issued an “N-Power registration Number”. With that phone number, you will be able to log in for the aptitude test and also do some follow-up on your recruitment status.
- You would get an email from N-Power within the next few days that contains detailed information about your registration.
After N-Power Application, What Next
After your N-Power application, you will be invited for an aptitude test and the dates will be communicated to all applicants. This is based on the category you select while registering for the program. For you to be selected
After passing and you are selected, the next step to take is to go to the N-Power physical verification
When you pass the physical verification process, you will be deployed to your primary place of assignment by the officials of the N-Power program.