Realme has set a date for the launching of its new device called the Realme X. According to details, the smartphone will be official in China on May 15th. Detailed specifications of the phone with a model number RMX1901 has surfaced on TENAA.
Leak details shows the smartphone will come with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display, with a screen resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels. It will be powered by an Octa Core SoC, clocked at 2.2GHz. This should be Snapdragon 710 or the latest Snapdragon 730.
It will be available in two storage variants, one with 64GB internal storage, the other with 128GB inbuilt memory. It will run on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie) OS, and has 4/6GB of RAM. The phone should be powered by a 3700mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging.
Realme X Rumored Specifications
- 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
2.2GHz Octa Core SoC
- 4GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB (LPPDDR4x) RAM with 128GB storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary rear camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.2×76×9.4mm
- Weight: 191g
- 4G, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3700mAh battery (typical) / 3680mAh (minimum) with VOOC 3.0 fast charging
The phone is expected to be launched alongside the Realme X Youth Edition (Lite). More details will be shared after the official launching.