HMD Global has launched its new mid-range phones called the Nokia 3.1 A and Nokia 3.1 C. This is coming as the company continuing its product lineup expansion in the US. Both smartphones features similar specifications but the Nokia 3.1 A was designed for AT&T and Nokia 3.1 C for Cricket. The phone comes with a 5.45-inch HD 18:9 aspect ratio screen, and a resolution of 720 x 1440 pixels. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm processor, paired with 3GB of RAM.
The device comes with a 32GB memory and can be expanded up to 128GB using microSD card. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system, Adreno 504 graphic processor and supported by 2900mAh battery. The Nokia 3.1 A and Nokia 3.1 C smartphones comes with a body dimension of 152.65 x 71.88 x 9.3mm and weighs 181 grams. It supports 4G network, dual SIM, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and USB Type-C connection.
For the cameras, the phone features a 8 mega-pixels rear camera with LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. The front of the phone has a 5MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size. While the Nokia 3.1 A comes in Black colour, the Nokia 3.1C comes in White.
Nokia 3.1 A / 3.1C Specifications
- 5.45-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 152.65 x 71.88 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 181g
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, USB Type-C
- 2900mAh battery
The Nokia 3.1 A will be available to select Walmart stores on June 10, while the Nokia 3.1 C will be available from Cricket on June 14. Price details will be revealed soon.