Vivo is currently working a new smartphone with the model number V1913A/V1913T. The phone was recently certified by TENAA in China, and here are the spec details. The leaked details shows the device sporting a 6.38-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch. It has a body dimension measuring 159.53×75.23×8.13mm, and a weight of 179 grams.
It will be powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC clocked at 2GHz, and paired with up to 6GB of RAM. The phone will pack a 128GB of internal storage, while running on Android 9 Pie operating system. The Vivo V1913A/V1913T sports a triple rear, with an LED flash underneath. The camera setup include, 16-megapixel main rear camera, secondary 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots on the back, while the front sports a 16-megapixel selfie shooter.
The image shows the phone with a gradient back and a camera bump. It comings packing a 4390mAh battery and will likely come with fast charging. The Vivo V1913A/V1913T is expected to come in Black, Blue and Golden colors.
Vivo V1913A/V1913T Leaked Specifications
- 6.38-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED screen
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 64-bit 11nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 9 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4390mAh battery with fast charging
The full specifications and review will be brought to you, when the device has officially been launched.