Xiaomi has announced the European version of the Redmi K20 called Xiaomi Mi 9T. The phone comes packed with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 91.9% screen-to-body ratio. It is powered by Snapdragon 730 chipset and paired with 6GB of RAM. The device runs Android Pie with MIUI 10 and supported by Adreno 618 graphic processing unit.
The back sports triple rear cameras with an LED flash, while the front comes with a single snapper. The Xiaomi Mi 9T spots an In-display fingerprint sensor and also packs a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. It is available in two storage versions which are 64GB and 128GB which can also be expanded using a microSD card.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Key Specs
- 6.39-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio AMOLED HDR display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 48MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens, 8MP 1/4″ telephoto lens with 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture for 2x loss-less zoom, 13MP 1/3″ 124.8° ultra-wide sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Qualcomm WCD9375 Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
Design And Display
The Xiaomi Mi 9T comes in Carbon Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red, with a body dimension of 156.7×74.3×8.8mm and a weight of 191 grams. It features 3D curved design, and the back has a flame pattern in blue and red, while there is a unique Kevlar gradient texture in black version.
For the display, the phone sports a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 2340 × 1080 pixels resolution. This comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection and 91.9% screen-to-body ratio.
Storage And Performance
The Xiaomi Mi 9T comes in two storage variants and they are 64GB and 128GB respectively. It is fueled by a Snapdragon 730 processor, paired with a 6G of RAM. For the battery, it features a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. This is supported Adreno 618 graphic processing unit while it runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10 operating system.
For connectivity, the Xiaomi Mi 9T phone supports 4G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T camera setup includes 48-megapixel rear camera with Sony IMX582 sensor, 8-megapixel telephoto lens and a 13-megapixel 124.8° ultra-wide sensor. It also has a 20-megapixel pop-up front camera.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Price
For the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version the price stands at $338 and will go on sale in Spain from June 17th. The 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version comes with a costs $417, this will be on sale at the later date.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Full Specifications
SIM Card Dual SIM
2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
Weight 191 grams
Dimensions 156.7x 74.3×8.8mm
Colours Carbon Black, Glacier Blue and Flame Red
External Up to 512GB, MicroSD
Size 6.39-inch Full HD+ 19:5:9 AMOLED HDR display
Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
RESOLUTION 2340 x 1080 pixels
PROCESSOR & OS
GPU Adreno 618
OS Android 9.0 (Pie) with MIUI 10
CHIPSET Snapdragon 730 processor
Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
Sensor In-display Fingerprint sensor
Rear 48 + 8MP + 13MP Camera
Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
Video Recording Yes,
Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
Jack Size mm
Battery Model 4000mAh battery