WhatsApp is a very popular messaging app due to its many features, it offers. The company has about 1.6 billion users worldwide, making it one of the most popular App around. The App allows you to share messages and videos with friends and family. Just like the Telegram app, WhatsApp is safe to use, and very secure.
One of the main features of WhatsApp, is being able to view the status of other people on your contact. For this, many users prefer to download the molded version such as WhatsApp Plus and GbWhatsApp. What they don’t know, is that they can actually download the statuses of their friends using the official WhatsApp version. To do this, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the File Manager app on your Android phone.
- Go to Storage and find the WhatsApp folder.
- Open the above folder and tap on Media.
- While inside the Media folder, tap on the 3-dot menu in the top/bottom right corner and then tap on the “Show hidden files” option to reveal more sub-folders.
- Tap on the “Statuses” sub-folder that shows up.
- Inside the above folder are auto-downloaded WhatsApp statuses shared by your friends.
This is how you can download WhatsApp your friends and family status using the official version. Just in case you have any questions, please use the comment box below.