The Airtel 4.6GB for N200 and 23GB for N1000 plan is back and still working. This is another cheap Airtel data trick and it works on all SIM. This is best for those looking to send more time on the net. We are updating you with this so you can browse with more data for less, so enjoy and drop your comments using the comment box below. There is another cheap data alternative which is still blazing, the Airtel Triple Data where you Get 2.2GB for N500, 4.5GB for N1,000.
It’s time to share with you another cheap Airtel data plan you can enjoy on your Android, iOS and PC/Laptops. Remember earlier, I shared with you how to get 1GB free data on Airtel and now in this post, I will show you how to get 4.6GB worth of data for just N200. Also, I will show you how to get 23GB worth of data for just N1000.
To enjoy this, simply follow the steps below and enjoy. Without wasting much of your time, Let’s go straight to the topic of the today. Please remember to share with friends.
How To Check Your Airtel Sim Registration Data
Dial *746# to check the date you registered your Airtel SIM. Make sure it’s not upto 3 Months else it won’t work.
How To Get Airtel 4.6GB For N200?
- First, you need to buy an Airtel recharge card of N200. (Note: you need to do this, via recharge card and not bank or VTU).
- Recharge using this code *126*PIN NUMBER#
- You will be credited with free 4.6GB bonus data
- Data is valid for 30 days
- Dial *140# to check your data balance
How To Accumulate Airtel 4.6GB Data
- To accumulate the data, simple buy another Airtel recharge card of 200 Naira
- Recharge via the same process above
- And you will be credited with another 4.6Gb data. So keep recharging and your data will keep accumulating.
- To check your data balance, dial *140#.
How To Be Eligible For Airtel 4.6GB for N200
- This step works even if your SIM is a day old or less than 3 months old.
- The first thing you need to do is send GET to 141, and again send MIFI to 141.
- Make sure you are on Airtel Smart Trybe tariff plan, if not, migrate by dialing *312#.
- You can check your current tariff by dialing *121*3*5#
- Once all is done, then load a recharge card of N200 and boom check your data balance by dialing *140#.
Please always remember to share with friends. Enjoy.