Motorola has been working on a new smartphone and the device was recently leaked online. The leak revealed the image and photo of the device as well as specifications. The phone recently surfaced on a Saudi Arabian retail website, revealing a water-drop notch display. Known as the Motorola One Macro, specification details shows, the smartphone sporting a 6.2-inch OLED display. The phone comes powered by an Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) processor, paired by a 4GB of RAM.
The Motorola One Macro, rocks a 64GB internal storage, and this can further be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. While it runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system, the phone sports an ARM Mali-G72 MP3 graphic processing units. This is set at a frequency of 800MHz, backed by a 4000mAh battery
Motorola One Macro Leaked Specifications
- 6.2-inch OLED display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Laser AF, 2MP camera for macro, 2MP for portraits
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
The Motorola One Macro smartphone sports a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, Laser AF, 2MP camera for macro, 2MP for portraits. On the front of the device, the phone is an 8MP front-facing camera. The device comes with a Fingerprint sensor for security. The phone is expected to come in Black and Blue color. More details as well as will be the price of the smartphone, brought forward after the official launching.