OnePlus 7T Pro was launched featuring a 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED display. It comes powered by a Snapdragon 855+ chipset and packs a 4085mAh battery. For owners of the smartphone who wish to root their device, then this post is for you. OnePlus is known to support root and does not void any warranty for rooting the device. In this post, we shall be looking at how to root your OnePlus 7T Pro with Magisk using Auto Install Tool.
Rooting your device comes with many advantages such as the ability to install third-party MODs, remove Bloatware, being able to tweak the system, to install custom ROMs and kernels and many more. Rooting your phone can also improve battery performance and unlock hidden features on your smartphone. These advantages are some of the reasons and benefits people root their phones.
NOTE: It is important to state that if the process is not properly done, it could damage your device and Gizmolad is not in any way for the damage to data and phone. Please read the process carefully as the tool is fully working for OnePlus 7T Pro but not too sure for OnePlus 7T
- Make sure your OnePlus 7T Pro bootloader is unlocked.
- Next is to “Enable Developers Mode” by going to Settings >> About Phone > and then tap “Build number” 7 times.
- Now “Enable Debugging Mode” by going to Settings >> Developer Option >> the Enable USB Debugging.
- Download and Install Java Runtime environment on your Windows PC.
Keep your battery 60% charged.
- Make sure to backup your important data on the cloud or any external media.
- Download the Magisk AutoInstall Zip File.
How To Install Magisk on OnePlus 7T Pro using AutoInstall Tool
It is always recommended to read and execute the following steps carefully. Any wrong execution can lead to loss of data. The tool is designed to work with any firmware version based on both the OxygenOS or H2OS. The
- Make sure you have enabled the USB debugging and installed java runtime environment on your PC from the link above.
- After installing the runtime environment, you can open the MagiskInstaller_hotdog_20191111.jar file and follow the ongoing prompts.
- Note: If double-click is not working, then type the command by opening the CMD in the same folder as the downloaded file:
java -jar MagiskInstaller_hotdog_20191111.jar
- And you are done. The smartphone will reboot after flashing Magisk.
If the process works for you, please remember to drop your comments.