Infinix S5 Lite has officially been launched as the latest addition to the “S series” family. This is coming after the company introduced the S5 not too long ago. On feature the S5 Lite has, is that the phone features a punch hole camera. The phone has a 6.6-inch HD+ display screen, with a resolution of 1600×720 pixels. It comes running on Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.5, and comes with an IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor, which has a frequency of 650MHz.
The S5 Lite comes in Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black and Violet colors, and has a dimension of 164 x 76 x 7.9mm, with a weight of 178 grams. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor clocked at 2GHz. This is paired with 4GB of RAM, with and internal storage capacity of 64GB.
Infinix S5 Lite Key Features
- 6.6-inch (1600×720 pixels) 20:9 aspect ratio HD+ display with 480 nits brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.5
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED flash, 2MP Depth Sensor, VGA Low light Sensor
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,micro USB
- 4000mAh battery
The phone supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB connectivity. For the cameras, the Infinix S5 Lite sports three rear cameras and a single front selfie shooter. It also has a rear fingerprint sensor for its security option along with face unlock.
Design And Display
The phone comes with a polycarbonate body design, that has a body dimension of 164 x 76 x 7.9mm and a weight of 178 grams. It comes in Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black and Violet colors. On the front is a 6.6-inch HD+ display with 480 nits brightness, and 1600×720 pixels resolution. The S5 Lite comes with 20:9 aspect ratio, and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. The front also houses the phone’s punch hole camera.
Storage And Performance
As per storage, the phone packs a 64GB internal storage, which can be expandable up to 256GB with microSD card. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor clocked at 2GHz. The phone has an IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphic processing unit, with a frequency of 650MHz.
It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.5, and packs an 4000mAh battery. The phone supports 4G LTE phone, Bluetooth and GPS.
The Infinix S5 Lite comes with a 16-megapixel in-screen camera with 4-in-1 Super Pixel technology along with 3D Face Beauty, AR Emoji, AR Stickers, Bokeh Mode, AI Scene detection, hybrid focus and more. On the back, is a 16-megapixel rear camera with quad LED flash, along with a 2-megapixel sensor for portrait shots and a low-light camera.
Infinix S5 Lite specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight 178 grams
- Dimensions 164 x 76 x 7.9mm
- Colours Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black and Violet
- Internal 64 GB
- External Up to 256 GB, microSD
- RAM 4 GB
- Size 5.9-inch FHD+ Drop Proof display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 1080 x 2280 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU Octa-Core
- GPU IMG PowerVR GE8320
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie) with XOS 5.5
- CHIPSET MediaTek Helio P70 (12nm) Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 16MP front-facing camera
- Rear 16MP + 2MP+ MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery