The Meizu M10 has been launched, powered by an Octa-core Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 processor. It comes sporting a 6.5-inch IPS display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The phone features up to 3GB of RAM, and has 32GB internal storage. It has a body dimension of 164.9 x 76.3 x 8.5 mm with a weight of 184 grams.
For the cameras, the device sports three cameras at the back, and a single shooter on the front. The selfie cameras is located on the drop notch which is at the front of the device. It features a combination of 13MP rear wide camera with f/2.0, with 2MP with f/2.2 and a third 2MP camera with f/2.2.
- 6.5-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) IPS LED display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P25 processor (MT6757T) with Mali-T880MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie); Flyme 8
- Dual SIM
- 13MP Primary Rear camera with 2MP wide-angle lens and 2MP camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie); Flyme 8 supported by a Mali-T880MP2 graphic processing unit. It comes with supports for dual SIM, fingerprint sensor, WI-FI, Bluetooth, and GPS connectivity. The Meizu M10 packs a non removable 4000mAh battery capacity.
Design And Display
For the design, the Meizu M10 comes with a body dimension of 164.9 x 76.3 x 8.5mm and weighs 184 grams. It is available in Phantom Black, Purplish Red and Sea Blue colors. The phone sports a 6.5-inch IPS LED display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The phone features ~81.1% screen-to-body ratio and a 20:9 aspect ratio, with ~270 ppi density.
Storage And Performance
It is paired with up to 3GB of RAM, and packs a storage capacity of 32GB without option to expand. The phone runs on an Octa-core Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 (16 nm) processor. It has a Mali-T880MP2 graphic processing unit, and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme 8.
The handset comes with support for fingerprint sensor, dual SIM, 4G LTE network, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Hotspot and GPS connectivity. Meizu M10 also comes with accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors. For the battery, the phone packs a non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery.
The Meizu M10 sport triple rear camera with LED flash and a single selfie shooter located on the Notch display. The phone features a tri combination of 13MP + 2MP + 2MP rear camera with LED flash, and a single 8MP front selfie snapper.
Meizu M10 Price
Details shows that the price of the Meizu M10, is around €180 EUR which is about $198 USD.
Meizu M10 Full Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight 184 grams
- Dimensions 164.9 x 76.3 x 8.5 mm
- Colours Phantom Black, Purplish Red, Sea Blue
- Internal 32 GB
- External Up to GB, microSD
- RAM 2,3 GB
- Size 6.5-inch display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 720 x 1600 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU Octa-Core
- GPU Mali-T880MP2
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie) with Flyme 8
- CHIPSET Mediatek MT6757T Helio P25 Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear 13MP + 2MP+ 2MP Rear Camera WithLED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery