After unveiling the Samsung Galaxy S10 Series in March of this year, the company has decided to introduce a new member of the S series. The new device is Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and we have the spec details. This was recently shared via Geekbench, and we are here with it. You can see here of the Galaxy S10 Render.
The Galaxy S10 Lite features a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It will be available in White, Black, and Blue colour options. It should be powered by a Snapdragon 855 SoC, paired by an 8GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 10, and will be packing a 4,370mAh battery. This will be supporting a 45W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Key Specifications
- 6.7-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED display
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10
- 48MP + 12MP + 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 32MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS / GLONASS, NFC, USB Type C
- 4,370mAh battery with support for 45W fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite comes with triple rear camera and a single front shooter. The camera details shows a combination of 48MP+12MP+5MP on the back and a 32MP front selfie camera. More details will be shared during the official launching.