Tecno has launched the latest member of the spark series with a massive 6000mAh battery. Known as Tecno Spark Power, the phone comes sporting a 6.35-inch HD+ display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1548 pixels. It is powered by MediaTek processor, paired with 4GB of RAM. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie operating system, packing a 6000mAh battery.
The Spark Power features a 64GB internal storage and supports 4G network, dual SIM (both nano and the second can be use as microSD card slot), and Fingerprint sensor. The front of the phone sports a 13MP selfie snapper, while the back comes with combination of 13MP + 8MP + 2MP with quad-LED flash.
Tecno Spark Power Features
- 6.35-inch (720 x 1548 pixels) HD+ AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 12nm processor (MT6762) with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with HiOS 5.5
- Dual SIM
- 13MP(primary lens with f/2.0 aperture)+8MP (wide-angle lens)+2MP (macro lens), quad-LED flash
- 13MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 6000mAh battery
Design And Display
The Tecno Spark Power comes in a poly-carbonated body design with a dimension measuring 75.98 x 158.5 x 9.17 mm, weighing 198.2 grams. It comes in Dawn Blue and Alphenglow Gold colours. The phone featured a 6.35-inch HD+ AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1548 pixels. The phone also features a dot Notch display, which housed the front selfie camera.
Storage And Performance
It packs a 64GB internal storage, which can be further expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. The phone is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor. It runs on Android 9 Pie operating system with IMG PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor, clocked at a frequency of 650MHz. The Tecno Spark Power packs a 6000mAh battery.
The supports 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0 and GPS/A-GPS with a rear fingerprint sensor at the back and face unlock features. The device also comes with support for 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
As for the camera features, the Spark Power sports a combination of 13MP(primary lens with f/2.0 aperture)+8MP (wide-angle lens)+2MP (macro lens) along with a quad-LED flash module.The device also features a 13MP camera on the front.
Tecno Spark Power Price
Being a budget smartphone, you can get the Tecno Spark Power for around $119 US Dollars. This is equivalent to Rs. 8499 for India buyers and around N45,000 Nigeria Naira.
Tecno Spark Power Full Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight 198.2 grams
- Dimensions 75.98 x 158.5 x 9.17 mm
- Colours Dawn Blue and Alphenglow Gold
- Internal 64 GB
- External Up to 256 GB, microSD
- RAM 4 GB
- Size 6.35-inch HD+AMOLED display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 720 x 1548 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU Octa-Core
- GPU IMG PowerVR GE8320
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie) with HiOS 5.5
- CHIPSET MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 (12nm) Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 13MP front-facing camera
- Rear 13MP + 8MP+ 2MP Rear Camera With quad-LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 6000mAh battery