The Vivo Y19 has been launched in India, after it was recently introduced in Thailand. It is the company’s new addition to its “Y” series lineup. The Chinese company’s latest mid-range smartphone came with a price tag of Rs. 13999. It comes packing a 6.53-inch Full HD+ display with about 90.3% screen-to-body ratio. Powered by the latest MediaTek Helio P65 12nm SoC, the phone is paired with 4GB of RAM.
Running on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.2, it packs an internal storage capacity of 28GB. This can further be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. The phone supports dual SIM and has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner for security. Vivo Y19 packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W Dual Engine fast charging.
Vivo Y19 Features And Specifications
- 6.53-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768) (4x Cortex-A75 @ 2.0 GHz
4x Cortex-A55 @ 2.0 GHz) 12nm processor with ARM Mali-G52 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with micoSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.2
- 16MP primary sensor with Sony IMX499 sensor, f/1.78 aperture + 8MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture+ 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.15 × 76.47 × 8.89mm; Weight: 193g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, micro USB port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
It has a body dimension measuring 162.15 × 76.47 × 8.89mm with a weight of 193 grams. The phone comes in Magnetic Black and Spring White colour options. As for the cameras, the Vivo Y19 sports a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture, an 8MP ultrawide sensor and a 2MP macro sensor, as well as a 16MP front-facing camera.
The phone was launched some exicting offer, which includes;
- 5% Cash Back on HDFC & ICICI Bank credit & debit cards
- 10% Cash Back on HDB paper finance by credit card down-payment
- Zero Down-payment scheme available on paper finance through Bajaj Finance & HDFC Paper Finance
- No Cost EMI (Up to 12 Months on Bank Credit Cards and Debit Cards)
- Benefits worth INR 6,000 from Reliance Jio
The Vivo Y19 is alverlable in all offline outlets across india.