Xiaomi has officially launched the Mi Note 10 smartphone in China. The device which launched as Mi CC9 Pro locally, adducted the name Xiaomi Mi Note 10 for its global version. It comes packing a 6.47-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display, with a screen resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels. The phone comes with a huge 108MP main camera, and another additional.
The phone sports a 108MP main camera with 1/1.33″ sensor, supports OIS and incorporates a 4-in-1 (1.6μm) Super Pixel with the latest RAW multi-frame noise reduction algorithm to capture rich detail, even in low-light conditions. The phone also has a 12MP telephoto camera with supports 2x optical zoom with dual PD auto focus, a 5MP telephoto camera that supports 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, a 20MP ultra wide-angle camera, and a 2MP macro camera for 1.5cm super macro photography.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Key Specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB / 12GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB /128GB / 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 108 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/1.33″, 0.8µm, PDAF, Laser AF, OIS
5 MP, f/2.0, >125mm (telephoto), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS, 5x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.0, 50mm (telephoto), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, Laser AF, 2x optical zoom
20 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, Laser AF
2 MP, f/2.4, 1/5″, 1.75µm (dedicated macro camera)
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5270mAh battery with 30W fast charging
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 will be available for order in Germany from November 11th. It will also be available for sale on in Spain and Italy from November 15th, in France from November 18th and will be available in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg soon.