The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite also called the Galaxy A91 is a 6.7-inch display device that has a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. There have been many rumors about the device, and now we have the official specifications. It sports a centered punch hole that houses the 32MP f/2.2 selfie camera. The phone comes with a new image stabilization technique called tilt-OIS. What this does, is that it helps to tilt the lens in front of the camera sensor by a few degrees in different directions to compensate for hand movements.
The Galaxy S10 Lite is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, paired with 8GB RAM. Its internal storage is 128GB and this can be expanded using a microSD card. The phone packs a battery capacity of 4500mAh and comes with fast charging features. The device runs Android 10 based on Samsung One UI interface.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Key Specs And Features
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Processor with Adreno 640 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10-based One UI 2.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP primary camera with f/2.0 aperture + 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera + 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-Screen Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with USB-C assisted 45W fast charging
It features an in-screen fingerprint scanner and supports 4G LTE as well as dual SIM. For the graphics, Samsung went for the Adreno 640 graphic processing units.
Design And Display
The Galaxy S10 Lite comes with a body design made of a glass front and a plastic body. It features a body dimension of 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm, with a weight of 206 grams. The phone is available in various colour options which includes Black, White, and Blue.
It comes with a 6.7-inch Super AMOLED display, with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. It has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, a centered punch hole at the front and sports an in-screen fingerprint scanner.
Storage And Performance
Samsung devices are known for having a lot of storage and the Galaxy S10 Lite is no different. The phone comes with a massive 128GB storage, which can be expanded up to 1TB using a memory card. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor paired with 8GB of RAM.
The Galaxy S10 Lite device runs the latest Android 10 based on Samsung One UI interface. This can also be upgraded to other new versions of Android update. The device has a 4500mAh battery capacity with USB-C assisted 45W fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite comes with a centered punch hole, that houses it front camera. It packs a 32MP front facing selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture. On the back, is a combination of three real cameras with LED flash. These include a main 48MP f/2.0 sensor, a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 5MP f/2.4 macro camera.
Price Of Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
The phone is coming with a price tag of €679.99 and that is about N273,990 Nigerian Niara.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Specification
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight 206 grams
- Dimensions 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- Colours Black, White, and Blue
- Internal 128 GB
- External Up to 1 TB, microSD
- RAM 8 GB
- Size 6.7-inch Super AMOLED Display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 2400 × 1080 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU Octa-Core
- GPU Adreno 640
- OS Android 10-based One UI 2.0
- CHIPSET Snapdragon 855 Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor In-Screen Fingerprint
- USB Yes,
- Front 32MP front-facing camera
- Rear 48MP + 12MP + 5MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4500mAh battery with USB-C assisted 45W fast charging