Almost every app and browser now has a dark mode feature. This can be found on social media apps like Facebook messenger, Twitter as well as WhatsApp. This feature is great when you are using your browser, where there is low light. In this post, I will show you, how the Chrome dark mode can be enabled on Android phone.
Just last year, Google introduced the Chrome browser version 74 with some improvement and new features. One of the features that came with the update, is the introduction of dark mode. Today we are sharing a simple guide on how to activate or enable this feature on your phone.
Enabling Dark Mode on Google Chrome For Android
Enabling dark mode features on Google Chrome for Android can be done by following this simple steps.
- Launch the Google Chrome browser on your Android phone
- On the top right, tap on the three dots and then
- Go to settings
- Under settings, select themes
- Under themes, there are three options which are
- System Default if you want to use Chrome in Dark theme when Battery Saver mode is turned on or your mobile device is set to Dark theme in device settings.
- Light if you want to use Chrome in Light theme.
- Dark if you want to use Chrome in Dark theme.
Just select the third option (Dark) and your dark mode feature will be enabled. As you can see, the process is very easy ad can be done with ease. I hope the post was helpful, please kindly share with friends. If you have any questions or contributions, please hit us up using the comment box below.