The Infinix Smart 4C has been officially launched and the phone comes with a bigger RAM and storage. It is the latest member of the Smart series and also the company’s latest 4G smartphone. The phone sports a 6.6-inch display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The Infinix Smart 4C runs on Android 9.0 Pie, powered by Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22, clocked at 2GHz. This is paired with 2GB worth of RAM, with a storage capacity of 32GB. It comes with a non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, with 5W standard charging.
Infinix Smart 4C Key Features And Specs
- 6.6-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) IPS Notch display
- 2GHz Quad-core Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Dual 8MP + QVGA rear camera with LED flash.
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh Battery
The phone features 2 rear cameras, with a flash light in between. It sports two 8MP rear cameras, with a single 5MP front facing shooter. Also on the back of the phone, is the fingerprint sensor.
Design And Display
The Infinix Smart 4C smartphone has a body dimension of 167 x 76 x 8.3 mm, with a weight of 183 grams. It comes in Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Cosmic Purple color options. The device sports a 6.6-inch IPS LCD notch display, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It comes with a less than 82.9% screen-to-body ratio, and 20:9 aspect ratio.
Storage And Performance
The Infinix Smart 4C has a storage capacity of 32GB and can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card. It is powered by Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 processor, clocked at 2GHz. The phone has a PowerVR GE8320 graphic processor. It sports 2GB RAM and runs on Android 9 Pie based on Infinix XOS. The Infinix Smart 4C packs a non-removable Li-Po 4000mAh battery with 5W standard charging.
For the connectivity options, the Infinix Smart 4C supports Wifi, Bluetooth, Dual SIM and 4G LTE. And for the sensors, the phone comes with a Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity and compass.
The phone features an 8MP + QVGA rear camera setup and a single 5MP sensor on the front.
Price Of Infinix Smart 4C
The Infinix Smart 4C price data has not been officially revealed but with the spec details, it could be between N34,000 – N38,000 (Naira NRN) here in Nigeria.
Infinix Smart 4C Full Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes
- Weight 183 grams
- Dimensions 167 x 76 x 8.3 mm
- Colours Midnight Black, Quetzal Cyan, Cosmic Purple
- Internal 32 GB
- External Up to 256 GB, microSD
- RAM 2 GB
- Size 6.6-inch Notch Display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 720 x 1600 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU 2GHz Quad-Core
- GPU PowerVR GE8320
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie); XOS
- CHIPSET Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm) Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- USB Yes,
- Front 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear 8MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery