Last years, Tecno launched the Spark Go, a device with a 6.1-inch HD+ Drop Notch display. Now the company has introduced the Tecno Spark Go Plus, a bigger device featuring 6.52-inch HD+ Drop Notch display. The new smartphone has similar specifications as the Spark Go, but comes with a bigger screen size, storage, front camera and better battery capacity.
Tecno Spark Go Plus is powered by a 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor and paired with 2GB of RAM. It has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The phone runs on Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 4000mAh battery.
Tecno Spark Go Plus Key Features
- 6.52-inch (720×1600 pixels) HD+ Drop Notch display
- 2GHz Quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- HiOS 5.5.2, Base on Android 9.0
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash.
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock 2.0
- 4G, VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4000mAh Battery
The Tecno Spark Go Plus comes with a 32GB internal memory, which can be expanded using a microSD card. For the cameras, the phone features an 8-megapixel camera both on the front and back of the device. The phone supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth and GPS.
Design And Display
The Tecno Spark Go Plus measures 166.70 x 75.80 x 8.40mm in height x width x thickness and its available in Hillier Purple and Vacation Blue colours. It has a 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The device spot a notch and has a rear fingerprint sensor use for unlocking the phone.
Storage And Performance
The Tecno Spark Go Plus comes with a 32GB inbuilt storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card, with a dedicated slot. It runs HiOS 5.5.2 based on Android 9 Pie and packs a 4000mAh battery capacity. The phone is powered by a quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) processor which is clocked at 2GHz. This is paired by a 2GB of RAM.
It supports dual-SIM, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Tecno Spark Go Plus supports face unlock.
For the cameras, the Tecno Spark Go Plus sports an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture on the rear. On the front, it sports an 8-megapixel selfie camera, with an f/2.0 aperture.
Price Of Tecno Spark Go Plus
The Tecno Spark Go Plus comes with a price tag of between N32,000 – N35,000 here in Nigeria. For India, the phone cost around Rs. 6,299.
Tecno Spark Go Plus Specification
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight grams
- Dimensions 166.70 x 75.80 x 8.40mm
- Colours Hillier Purple and Vacation Blue
- Internal 32GB
- External Up to 128GB, microSD
- RAM 2GB
- Size 6.52-inch HD+ Drop Notch Display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 720×1600 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU 2GHz Quad-Core
- OS HiOS 5.5.2, Base on Android 9.0
- CHIPSET MediaTek Helio A22 (MT6761) Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor In-Screen Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear 8MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery