Itel Vision 1 has been launched in India, and here is the specifications and price details. The phone is an entry-level smartphone with some pretty decent specs. It comes with great storage as well as a pretty decent RAM size. One other great feature of the phone, is the battery capacity.
The Itel Vision 1 comes with a 6.08-inch HD+ IPS display, with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. The device features a 32GB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card. It is powered by an Octa core Unisoc SC9863A processor clocked at a frequency of 1.6 GHz.
Itel Vision 1 Key Specs And Features
- 6.08-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ Notch display
- 1.6GHz Octa Core Unisoc SC9863A processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.08MP Secondary Camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 155.3×73.5×8.5mm
- Weight: 169g
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth, GPS/ GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery
Itel Vision 1 is paired with 2GB RAM, and runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. It supports 4G LTE and packs a battery capacity of 4000mAh. On the back is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for authentication. The device also supports face unlock feature.
Itel Vision 1 Design And Display
The device comes in Gradation Blue and Gradation Purple colour options. It weighs 169 grams, and has a body dimension of 155.3×73.5×8.5mm. The Itel Vision 1 comes with a 6.08-inch HD+ Notch display, and a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels.
It has a 79.33 % screen to body ratio, and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The phone a display density of 283 ppi, with waterdrop notch where the front screen is located.
Storage And Performance
Itel broke its storage limited by going up to 32GB with option to expand up to 128GB using a memory card. It is powered by a Unisoc SC9863A (Octa-Core) processor, clocked at a frequency of 1.6GHz. This is paired with 2GB of RAM and runs on Android v9.0 Pie straight out the box. The Itel Vision 1 has a battery capacity of 4000mAh.
It supports dual SIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, WIFi and GPS. Other features of the phone include coming with a Fingerprint sensor and Face ID recognition.
Itel Vision 1 Camera Review
The Vision 1 isn’t big on camera as it features two rear cameras, with a single sensor for selfie. The device sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash light and a secondary 0.08-megapixel shooter. On the front and located on the Notch, is a 5-megapixel front selfie snapper.
Itel Vision 1 Price
The Itel Vision 1 comes with a price tag of $77 US Dollars, which is around N27,500 (Naira) here in Nigeria and about Rs 6000 for India buyers.
Itel Vision 1 Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes
- Weight 169 grams
- Dimensions 155.3×73.5×8.5mm
- Colours Gradation Blue and Gradation Purple
- Internal 32GB
- External Up to 128GB, microSD
- RAM 2GB
- Size 6.08-inch HD+ Notch Display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 720 x 1560 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU 1.6GHz Octa-Core
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie)
- CHIPSET Unisoc SC9863A Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 5MP front-facing camera
- Rear 8MP + 0.08MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery