Here are the Moto G Stylus Price and specification details as released. The phone sports a 6.36-inch FHD+ LCD display, with a screen resolution of 2300×1080 pixels. It comes with a feature that let you open an app or launch a shortcut of your choice when the stylus is removed from the body.
It is powered by Octa Core Snapdragon 665 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM. The phone has a storage capacity of up to 128GB, which can be expanded up to 512GB using a memory card. The Moto G Stylus packs a 4000mAh battery capacity, with support for 10W charging.
Moto G Stylus Specs And Features
- 6.36-inch (2300×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- Android 10
- 4GB RAM, 64GB /128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- 48MP (f/1.7 primary Samsung GM1 sensor) + 2MP (f/2.2 macro sensor) + 16MP (f/2.2 117° wide-angle action camera)
- 25MP (f/2.0) front camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh with support for 10W charging
The phone has a 25MP punch hole front camera plus a triple rear camera set up on the back. It supports dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and USB Type-c. There is a Moto Note app that lets you use finger as an eraser while using the stylus to draw.
Design And Display
The Moto G Stylus comes with a punch hole camera at the front and a rear fingerprint sensor on the back. It sports a 6.36-inch FHD+ LCD display, with a screen resolution of 2300×1080 pixels. When the stylus hasn’t been reinserted into the device for a period of time, the app can send a notification reminding the user to reinsert it.
Storage And Performance
It is available in two storage version; one with 64GB and the other with 128GB of internal storage. These storage versions can be expanded up to 512GB with the aid of a microSD card. The Moto G Stylus is powered by an Octa Core Snapdragon 665 processor, and an Adreno 610 graphic processing unit. It runs on Android 10 operating system, packs a 4000mAh battery capacity with support for 10W charging.
The Moto G Stylus comes with support for dual 4G VoLTE, dual SIM, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C. It has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor on the back. The device also comes with accelerometer, proximity and compass sensors.
For the cameras, the Moto G Stylus features a single 25MP Punch Hole front camera. On the back, is a triple rear camera set up which consist of 48MP primary Samsung GM1 sensor, a 2MP macro sensor) and a 16MP wide-angle action camera.
Price Of The Moto G Stylus
The Moto G Stylus price has not been officially announced. It is expected to be introduced at the MWC next month alongside the Moto G8 and G8 Power. The price will be made known after the official launching.
Moto G Stylus Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes
- Weight grams
- Dimensions mm
- Internal 64/128 GB
- External Up to 512 GB, microSD
- RAM 4 GB
- Size 6.36-inch Punch Hole FHD+ Display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 2300×1080 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU Octa-Core
- GPU Adreno 610
- OS Android 10
- CHIPSET Snapdragon 665 (11 nm) Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- USB Yes,
- Front 25MP front-facing camera
- Rear 48MP + 2MP + 16MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery with support for 10W charging