Huawei has announced its latest budget smartphone called the Honor Play 9A. It is a budget smartphone with some pretty decent specification. The device packed a battery capacity of 5,000mAh, fueled by a MediaTek Helio P35 Processor.
The phone due runs on Android 10 operating system, but still lack the popular Google services. It sports a 6.3-inch HD+ waterdrop notch display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The device has 20:9 aspect ratio and it covers 70% of the NTSC color space. It comes with a dual rear camera set up of 13MP rear camera with LED flash and has f/1.8 aperture, with a 2MP depth f/2.4 aperture. The front of the phone has an 8MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture.
Honor Play 9A Key Specification And Features
- 6.3-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 display
- Quad-core MediaTek Helio P35 Processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64/128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.0.1
- Dual SIM
- 13MP main rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.2
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 159.1 x 74.1 x 9 mm
- Weight: 185g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Honor Play 9A is paired with 4GB of RAM and packs an internal storage capacity of up to 128GB. This can further be expanded up to 512GB using a memory card. The phone is available in Night Black, Blue Emerald and Jasper Green colours.
For connectivity, the Play 9A supports dual SIM phone with 4G and VoLTE. It also comes featuring a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 5.0. The device supports 3.5mm headphone jack and an FM radio. The phone also features Huawei’s Histen 6.0 audio tech.
Honor Play 9A Price
The phone is available with a price tag starting at about $125 which is about €115. It is currently available for pre-order in China.