The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have released the results of candidates who sat for this year 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). This is a computer-based standardized examination designed for prospective undergraduates in Nigeria.
This year’s exam was held on Saturday, March 14 nationwide and has a total of 469, 670 candidates. Dr Fabian Benjamin, Board’s Head, Media, and Information, who made this known said, the examination body has released results of 312,000 candidates. This post is designed to inform those sat for the exam that their result are out and how they can check and print their results.
For you to be able to check and print your UTME 2020 JAMB Results, you will need any of the following;
- JAMB Registration number
- Candidate’s email (used for the JAMB registration)
- Candidate’s phone Number (used for the registration)
How You Can Check Your JAMB Result?
- Start by visiting the official JAMB Website and then login with your Reg Number/e-Mail
- And click on the box” Check my results”
- You can also visit the result checking link straight https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting
- Enter any of your JAMB registration number, phone number or email.
- Click on check result.
- A pop window will open and display the result.
- Preview the result and print
How To Check JAMB Result Via SMS
- Using Your Registered Mobile Number simply send “RESULT” as sms to “55019”
- Wait for 10 – 30 Minutes
- Your 2020 UTME Score will be delivered to your phone via Text Message.
- NOTE: SMS cost N50 charge,
Follow the steps above and you will be able to check and print your 2020 Jamb result. Please kindly share with friends and family, if this post was helpful. You can use the comment box below, if you have any questions or contributions.