The Infinix Hot 9 was recently announced in Indonesia and here is the price and full specification details. It is a mid-range phone and it’s available in two versions. The smartphone is a successor to the Hot 8 launched last year, but with a more slightly better specs.
Both the Hot 9 and Hot 9 Lite are similar in specifications, but differ in processor, RAM and storage version. The Infinix Hot 9 features a 6.6-inch HD+ display, with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a punch-hole camera at the front and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot 9 Specs And Key Features
- 6.6-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display
- 1.8GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio A25 Mobile Platform with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10 Based On XOS 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor, 0.3MP for macro
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear Fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 167 x 76 x 8.3mm; Weight: 190.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh with 10W Fast Charging
The phone runs Infinix’s own custom UI called XOS 6.0 which is based on Android 10. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek A25 processor, paired with 4GB of RAM. The front of the phone has a single 8MP front camera, while the back comes with a combination of 4 rear cameras.
Infinix Hot 9 Design And Display
The phone comes designed with a plastic body and frame with a body dimension of 167 x 76 x 8.3mm. It has a glass front that also features a punch-hole camera. The Hot 9 weighs 190.5 grams, and its available in Matte Black, Cyan, Violet, and Light Blue colour options. It has a 6.6-inch HD+ display, with a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Storage And Performance
The Infinix Hot 9 packed a massive 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 256GB using a memory card. It is fueled by an Octa Core MediaTek Helio A25 processor, clocked at a frequency of 1.8GHz. The phone packs 5000mAh battery that supports 10W fast charging.
It runs on runs on the Android 10-based on Infinix own XOS 6.0. For a better gaming experience, the phone features a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
For connectivity, the Hot 9 supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS and USB Type-C. Other features also include Face Unlock, AR Emoji, AR stickers, and DTS Audio Technology. It comes with the FM Radio feature and supports 3.5 mm audio jack.
Infinix Hot 9 Camera Review
The Hot 9 comes with a pretty nice camera set up which features a single selfie snapper on the front, and four rear cameras on the back. The device sports an 8-megapixel selfie camera with AI features on the front. The back packed a 16MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor and a 0.3MP for macro.
Price Of Infinix Hot 9
The phone was announced with a price tag of Rp 1,699,000 in Indonesia and that is roughly Rs. 7,870 in India and about N40,000 – N45,000 here in Nigeria.
Infinix Hot 9 Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight 190.5 grams
- Dimensions 167 x 76 x 8.3mm
- Colours Matte Black, Cyan, Violet, and Light Blue
- Internal 128 GB
- External Up to 256GB, microSD
- RAM 4 GB
- Size 6.6-inch HD+ display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution 720 x 1600 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU 1.8GHz Octa Core
- GPU PowerVR GE8320
- OS Android 10
- CHIPSET MediaTek Helio A25 Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- USB Yes,
- Front 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear 16MP Rear Camera With LED Flash, 2MP Wide angle lens, 2MP depth sensor and 0.3MP for macro
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 5000mAh with 10W Fast Charging