Itel has added a new member to its “A” series of device. The company has launched its latest budget phone called the Itel A56. This came as a successor to the A55 launched last year. The entry-level phone runs on Android Go Edition, powered by a Spreadtrum chipset.
It was launched with a higher variant that comes as the Itel A56 Pro. Both came with similar specifications, but differ in RAM and storage options. The Pro version comes with a 2GB RAM and an internal storage capacity of 32GB. The A56 on the other hand, has 1GB and an internal storage capacity of 16. These can further be expanded using a microSD card.
Itel A56 Key Specs And Features
- 6.0-inch (480 x 960 pixels) IPS LCD display
- 1.3GHz Quad Core UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E processor with ARM Mali T820 MP1 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB storage, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 (Pie); GO Edition
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash Plus QVGA Sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 159.7×77.7×8.9mm
- Weight: g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
Specifications details show the Itel A56 coming with a 6-inch IPS LCD display, with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. It features an 8MP rear camera with QVGA and has a front camera of 5MP. The smartphone comes packed with a 4000mAh battery, which is huge for the “A” series.
Itel A56 Design And Display
The phone comes with a 159.7×77.7×8.9mm body dimensions and its available in Blue, Black and Gold colour options. It sports a dual camera setup on the back as well as a rear fingerprint sensor. The Itel A56 sports a 6.0-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 480 x 960 pixels. It has a 87.0% Screen-to-body ratio and an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Storage And Performance
For the storage, the A56 packs a 16GB of storage and this is expandable up to 32GB using a memory card. It runs on Android 9.0 (Pie); GO Edition OS, fueled by a UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E processor clocked at a frequency of 1.3GHz. The Itel A56 comes with an ARM Mali T820 MP1 GPU, powered by a 4000mAh battery.
The phone doesn’t support 4G LTE, but comes with support for 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio.
Itel A56 Camera Review
The Itel A56 spots a dual camera set up with a single shooter at the front. It comes with an 8MP rear camera with an LED flash and a QVGA Sensor. On the front of the phone, is a 5MP selfie shooter.
Price Of Itel A56
The Itel A56 comes with a price tag of between N20,000 to N25,000 here in Nigeria.
Itel A56 Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes
- Weight grams
- Dimensions 159.7×77.7×8.9mm
- Colours Blue, Black and Gold
- Internal 16GB
- External Up to 32GB, microSD
- RAM 1GB
- Size 6.0inch Display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- RESOLUTION 480 x 960 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU 1.3GHz Quad-Core
- GPU ARM Mali T820 MP1
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie); GO Edition
- CHIPSET UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor Fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 5MP front-facing camera
- Rear 8MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery