HMD Global has announced its latest entry-level smartphone called the Nokia C2. It is the company’s latest “C Series” device and a successor to the Nokia C1 launched last year. While the C1 was a 3G smartphone, the C2 comes with 4G LTE, slightly bigger battery and screen size. The latest version is slightly and upgrade and here are the spec and price details.
The Nokia C2 features a 5.7-inch HD+ screen display, with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels. It is powered by a quad-core Unisoc processor clocked at 1.4GHz and runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition. The handset is paired with 1GB of RAM, and has an internal storage capacity of 16GB.
Nokia C2 Key Specs And Features
- 5.7-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 display
- 1.4GHz quad-core Unisoc processor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- Single / Dual SIM
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash with f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 161g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 2800mAh removable battery
The phone comes with a single front and back camera set up. On the back of the phone is a 5MP auto focus rear camera that has f/2.2 aperture with LED flash. On the front comes a single 5MP selfie snapper. The phone has a 2800mAh removable battery.
Nokia C2 Design And Display
The phone has a body dimension of 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm and a weight of 161 grams. It comes in Cyan and Black colors sporting a 5.7-inch HD+ display, with a resolution of 1520 x 720 pixels. The Nokia C2 features an 18:9 aspect ratio.
Storage And Performance
For the storage, the C2 packed a 16GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 64Gb using a memory card. It comes with 1GB of RAM, and it’s fueled by a quad-core Unisoc processor that is clocked at a frequency of 1.4GHz. For the OS, the device runs on Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition. The phone packed a 2800mAh removable battery.
The Nokia C2 comes with 4G LTE enabled and supports WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS and micro USB. The handset also supports 3.5mm jack, FM Radio and Google Assistant Button.
Nokia C2 Camera Review
This device isn’t bigger on camera as it sports a both 5MP front and back snapper with LED flash. The back camera comes with a f/2.2 aperture.
Price Of Nokia C2
The price of the phone has not been made public yet, but will be rolled out at the upcoming event on March 19.
Nokia C2 Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- Weight 161 grams
- Dimensions 154.8 x 75.59 x 8.85 mm
- Colours Cyan and Black
- Internal 16 GB
- External Up to 64GB, microSD
- RAM 1 GB
- Size 5.7-inch HD+ display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution 1520 x 720 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU 1.84GHz Quad-Core
- OS Android 9.0 (Pie) Go Edition
- CHIPSET Unisoc Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- USB Yes,
- Front 5MP front-facing camera
- Rear 5MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 2800mAh battery