The Samsung Galaxy A11 is an entry-level smartphone and the latest inclusion to its “A Series” of devices. The phone is coming after the company introduced the Galaxy A10 last year. It comes with a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O Display display, and has a resolution of 720 × 1560 pixels.
Despite being a budget friend, the Galaxy A11 features a punch-hole selfie camera in the top left. The phone is fueled by an Octa-Core processor clocked at a frequency of 1.8GHz. This is paired with up to 3GB of RAM with an internal storage capacity of 32GB.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Key Specs And Features
- 6.4-inch (720 × 1560 pixels) HD+ Infinity-O Display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Mobile Platform
- 2/3GB RAM with 32GB internal Storage and expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card
- Dual SIM
- Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear Fingerprint, Face Recognition
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 161.4×76.3×8mm; Weight: 177g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 , Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4,000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
The Galaxy A11 packed a 4,000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging. It comes with both a rear fingerprint sensor and face recognition for biometric authentication. On the back of the phone are two rear cameras with flash light located on the side.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Design And Display
The handset is designed with plastics back and body with a dimension of 161.4×76.3×8mm. It is available in black, white, blue, and red color options, with a weight of 177 grams. The Samsung Galaxy A11 features a 6.4-inch HD+ Infinity-O Display and has a screen resolution of 720 × 1560 pixels.
Storage And Performance
The Samsung Galaxy A11 comes with 32GB of internal storage and this can further be expanded up to 512GB using a memory card. It is powered by an Octa-Core processor clocked at a frequency of 1.8GHz. It runs on the Android operating system, backed by a 4,000mAh battery capacity, which supports 15W Fast Charging.
The Galaxy A11 supports connectivity options such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 , Bluetooth, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C and NFC.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Camera Review
It comes with two cameras located on the back of the phone, and sports a single punch-hole front selfie shooter. The phone featured a main 13MP shooter with f/1.8 aperture, a 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide, and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor. On the front of the phone, is an 8MP punch-hole selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Price Of Samsung Galaxy A11
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A11 has not been made official yet, we hope to get more info in the coming weeks. It is still unclear when exactly the handset will be in stores.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications
- SIM Card Dual SIM
- 2G Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 850
- 3G Yes, HSDPA 2100 / 900 / 850
- 4G Yes, LTE band 2100 / 1900 / 2300
- 5G Yes
- Weight 177 grams
- Dimensions 161.4×76.3×8mm
- Colours Black, White, Blue and Red
- Internal 32 GB
- External Up to 512GB, microSD
- RAM 2/3 GB
- Size 6.4-inch HD+ display
- Type IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Resolution 720 × 1560 pixels
- Multitouch Yes
PROCESSOR & OS
- CPU 1.8GHz Octa-Core
- OS Android 10
- CHIPSET Snapdragon Processor
- Wi-Fi Yes, WiFi 802.11
- Hot-Spot Yes
- Bluetooth Yes,
- Sensor In-display fingerprint, Face Unlock
- USB Yes,
- Front 8MP Punch-Hole front-facing camera
- Rear 13MP + 5MP+ 2MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- Camera Flash Yes, LED flash
- Video Recording Yes,
- Camera Features Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Touch focus, Face detection
SOUND & VIDEO
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Video 3GP, MP4, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.263
- Jack Size 3.5mm
- Battery Model 4000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging